Found a vintage steamer trunk. This one was originally blue and I painted it antique white and black to match the trailer I built from the truck bed of a Ford Courier Pickup. I am using this trunk to store my wood working tools in! Nice! Check out all the items in the trunk! They were all FOUND! Vintage bicycle parts, assortment of new light bulbs, brand new copper light switch covers, assorted hardware...all new! Go figure? People are wasteful! Not open to offers as I am using this!
Speaking of wasteful...I cleaned my garage out this morning and got rid of some of the items on this blog which noone has expressed an interest in...I marked the items that were thrown away on the blog. Cleaning out and making some new room! Thumbs up! I guess this is summer cleaning. I am even selling my last car restoration project this weekend! My garage is going to be empty!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment