Friday, July 11, 2008

Old WheelBarrow FOUND!




Found this old wheelbarrow which had been kicked to the curb. I know, who throws away a wheelbarrow??? Wasteful! I saved it from the trash truck and have already started working on it. I have taken it apart to take care of some rust and will use it in my yard so not for sale. Little bit of rustoleum paint and it will look as good as new. I bought a new tire and inner tube ($11) for it as well off of Ebay which is already on the way to me. The original tire as you can see in the picture was cooked...dry rotted and the bead would not seal against the rim. Little elbow grease on this one and it is back in service. Not accepting offers on this one.

Updated...7/20/08: I restored the wheelbarrow..I scrapped all the scaly rust off and repainted with rustoleum paint...I also replaced the old tubeless tire with a brand new tire and tube! I will be using this wheelbarrow in the yard today! Thumbs up!

No comments: