People will throw away anything! I found this very nice Troy Bilt electronic ignition mower yesterday which had been kicked to the curb. This mower doesnt even have a scratch on it...fairly new! Some how the previous owners managed to mangle the front two wheels and axle and I guess got frustrated and threw it out. They were nice enough to include the keys! I brought it home and discovered that indeed it works. I have to replace the front right wheel and resecure the axle and also replaced the gas cap. The key start ignition will not crank the mower but it does turn it over...ignition is probably out. Although the key start will not work you can manually get it running with the pull start. $15 worth of repairs and this one will be back on the road so to speak! This is the nicest mower I have ever owned...super quite, bag model, self pulling! What more can I say???? )
7/11/08: I found out that this mower actually has a motor on it made by Honda! NICE! Most of the Troy Bilts have the Honda motors!
4/12/09: Sold on Craigslist for $140!
No comments:
Post a Comment