Friday, July 18, 2008

Pentium III Gateway computer FOUND! SOLD!


Pentium III Gateway computer FOUND! This is a project...the power panel in the back it missing.

Update: 7/20/08: I am currently working on this pentium. I removed the side access panel and discovered that when it was thrown out that the owners removed the holding clamp on the power panel and that is was inside the computer. They also disconnected all the cables. I have already replaced the holding clamp and I am presently working on figuring out where the clips reconnect..there are about a dozen cables disconnected. I think I will be able to get this computer going. More updates coming soon!

Update: 7/20/08: I rewired the computer and it is working fine aside from the 3 1/2 floppy drive...everything else works good. Has Windows XP preloaded on it. CD writer is loaded on this computer as well! I will entertain offers of $15 on this computer.

SOLD for $10 at Providence Community Yard Sale!

No comments: