What are the odds??? After finding 3 smaller electric scooters last week and selling them in one day on Craigslist I found one large one today. The people throwing it out were nice enough to throw in the charger and ignition key as well. Everything seems to work on this one...lights, turn signals, and even the horn. I could not get it to go but there is a zero charge on the battery and I might charge it for 5-6 hours and see if it will go on its own power. Most likely it needs a battery replacement which I am going to leave to the buyer. Overall nice little scoot which needs a new home. This one has all the bells and whistles on it...alloy wheels and even a dash cluster! Entertaining offers about $45. Local pickup only. I will not ship this as I value my back! Thanks!
Update: I did some research and these Sun L Scooters sell on average for $150 plus $70 shipping on Ebay. Get it cheaper here! ;0
Update: 07/07/08: Sold for $40 on Craigslist. This one lasted about 1 hour...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment