Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mens 27" Mountain Bike Found! SOLD!



Found a nice 27" Roadmaster Mountain Bike in the latest dumpster dive search. I actually got this one in the neighbor's throw away pile. Overall a nice Wal-Mart quality bike. Not heavy duty enough for my torturing but I already have a quality bike to thrash on. The only thing wrong with this bike is a flat rear tire. I am not going to fix this one. I have taken the bike completely apart and will sell it part by part on Ebay. Parts I currently have for sale include the bare frame, front suspension/forks, pedal assemble with crank, seat with seat post, handle bars with tbar, and an assortment lot of derailers, gear shift assemblies and front brake handle control. Make offers!

Update 4/19/08 Sold Front Forks

Update 4/19/08 Threw away pedal assembly/crank and rear wheel/tube. The rear wheel was tweeked really good so it was no good. Used front wheel and tire on another mountain bike to get it back on the road.

Update 4/27/08 Parts Still For Sale: Frame, Seat with Seat post, Handle bars with Stem, gear selector. Make offer on any or all.

Update 7/8/08: I threw the rest of the bike in the trash due to lack of interest and to make room for other sellable items.

Update 5/16/08: threw away gear selector. I still have the stripped frame, handle bars with stem and seat for sale. Make Offer

Update 7/21/08: Absolutely nothing left of this bike. I threw away the rest of the parts and frame to make room for other items.

No comments: