Friday, March 21, 2008

Magazine Hoard Found! SOLD!


I have been frequenting the local book store dumpster and have luckily found over (50) 2008 calendars, over 200 magazine, and a few books. The books are mint as well as the calendars. The magazines all have the covers torn off. I have managed to sell $80 worth of calendars on Amazon and the rest are currently for sale on Ebay as a lot!

I have inventoried the magazines and have been selling them in lots of 10 on Ebay for $2.99 per lot. So far I have made $13 on those and still going. My inventory is constanly changing as I find new magazines! I do not dig too deep in the dumpster...I just pickup what is laying on top of the trash! I bet there was over a grand worth of calendars in the dumpster but I am not about to jump off in there....:) Great finds none the less! Profit thus far???? $112.00!

For a list of mags. for sale by date and title go to my everything mechanical site. $2.99 per lot of up to twenty five different mags...buyers choice!
http://everythingmechanical.blogspot.com/

Update 5/18/08: I sold about 4 lots of these magazines on Ebay and threw the rest away. There simply was not enough interest to make it worth it. I still get quite a few magazines and weed through them and keep a select few. If you are after a certain magazine let me know the title and I will see if I can find some for you....you can make me an offer or trade something for it. Thanks!

No comments: