I found an old heavy duty truck jack a few weeks ago that had a busted main body so I decided to part it out. I removed the 2 front jack wheels which are for sale @$10 for the pair, removed the large rear wheels which I repainted and will use as a future fishing boat weight and also removed the central hydraulic piston which I put up for sale on my Recycling site but due to lack of interest decided to throw it back into the trash. The rear wheels weigh about 10 pounds each....I resprayed them with rustoleum antique white paint and they look like something that need to be hanging on the garage wall....:) Nice deal for free. Picture of the rear wheels coming soon.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Heavy Duty Steel Wheels FOUND!
I found an old heavy duty truck jack a few weeks ago that had a busted main body so I decided to part it out. I removed the 2 front jack wheels which are for sale @$10 for the pair, removed the large rear wheels which I repainted and will use as a future fishing boat weight and also removed the central hydraulic piston which I put up for sale on my Recycling site but due to lack of interest decided to throw it back into the trash. The rear wheels weigh about 10 pounds each....I resprayed them with rustoleum antique white paint and they look like something that need to be hanging on the garage wall....:) Nice deal for free. Picture of the rear wheels coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment