Sunday, June 29, 2008

Going Through Last Weeks Finds..More Postings






Well I am finally finished going through last weeks finds.

Finds include:

Nice set of 1950s stainless steel camping cups made by Imperial. I actually found these in a case...the case was rather taddy so I took the cups out and threw the case in the trash. The key was on the inside of the case....:) I did keep the original Imperial brochure which I thought was neat. Not for sale! I like these!

Also found a nice set of brass drawer pulls....very nice set! Make offer!

Nice Louisville Slugger baseball glove found...well used and broken in....I treated this glove with leather conditioner and I am going to use it. Not for sale!

Also found a perfect Lifetime fold away table! Perfect for garage sales and as a collapsible work station in the old garage! Not for sale!

No comments: