Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cordless Drill and Craftsman mower SOLD or Thrown Away!




Finds this week include a nice 14.4 cordless drill still in the case. a child's tricycle with a broken rear wheel and a Craftsman mower. The drill works but I need to find a 14.4 Volt recharger as the battery is now dead. The Craftmans mower is a larger bagger mower. I ended up taking the mower apart and keeping the motor, rear wheels and drive gears. The rest of the mower was junk and I managed to complete the diassembly process before the trash truck arrived so I got to throw the junk away and keep the good stuff!

Update: 7/2/408: Threw Craftsman mower away..no interest!

SOLD Drill at Providence Community Yard Sale!


I put the large rear wheels off the Craftsman mower on the tricycle so that is now fixed! :) Tricycle SOLD $3

Overall good week! Make offers on any of these finds! The 6 horsepower motor would make a great Go-Kart motor for someone! Pictures coming soon!

Greg

No comments: