Monday, June 30, 2008

3 Large Baldwin Caterpillar Tractor Filters Found!





I found 3 large filters kicked to the curb. I looked them up on the internet and found that two of them go on a Caterpillar tractor! These are brand new still in original Baldwing Packaging! This is the info I retrieved off the Baldwin site. Anyone need these??? the list and web price is the Baldwin price..not my price! ;) Make offer!

Filter #1 Baldwin RS3504 Air Filter
List Price: $ 114.70
Descriptions : Microlite Radial Seal Outer Air Element
Use_With : RS3505
Fits : Caterpillar Equipment
Replaces : Caterpillar 6I2501
O.D. : 10 31/32 (278.6)
I.D. : 5 13/16 (147.6) One End
Length : 13 3/8 (339.7)
Application Coverage
Rating: A
Case Quantity: 1




Filter #2 Baldwin PA3763 Air Filter
List Price: $ 58.45
PA3763 Air Filter
Microlite Panel Air Element
Fits:Dodge Pickups
Replaces:Chrysler 4728406, 4864442, 4856649
Application Coverage
Rating: B



Filter #3 Baldwin Filter RS 3505
List Price: $ 103.68
RS3505 Air Filter
Descriptions : Microlite Radial Seal Inner Air Element
Fits_Inside : RS3504
Fits : Caterpillar Equipment
Replaces : Caterpillar 6I2502
O.D. : 5 7/8 (149.2)
I.D. : 4 1/8 (104.8) One End
Length : 12 5/8 (320.7)
Application Coverage
Rating: A
Case Quantity: 1

No comments: