Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nice Gun Cabinet Found! SOLD!


Wow! I found a really nice gun cabinet last night which had been kicked to the curb! The cabinet is in perfect shape! The only thing wrong with it is I am missing the key. The cabinet is 70 inches tall and 40 inches wide and has room for 8 rifles and also has a pistol/ammo drawer on the bottom. I also found over 50 rounds of unspent ammunition in the pistol drawer which I could not believe! Dangerous to just throw a gun cabinet out and risk a child getting ahold of live ammunition. I corrected the situation and will give all these live rounds to my brother or to my dad. Nice cabinet and incredible find! I am going to clean it up and put it on Craigslist! Picture of the cabinet...

6/21/08: Update: Sold for $50!

No comments: