'62 Coldspot Deep Freeze! This brand lost out to Maytag back in the early 60s according to research! Works good! Not open for offers!
Update: 5/20/09: SOLD on Craigslists...I am making room in my garage! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, I have a coldspot deep freezer exactly like this one pictured. I have been using it in my kitchen as a "buffet" if you will but I think I may be interested in getting rid of it. If you don't mind how much did you sells yours for and what are these worth. It works perfectly.
1 comment:
Hi, I have a coldspot deep freezer exactly like this one pictured. I have been using it in my kitchen as a "buffet" if you will but I think I may be interested in getting rid of it. If you don't mind how much did you sells yours for and what are these worth. It works perfectly.
Post a Comment